Monday, March 17, 2008
Whee! A Wii!
Gracie is one lucky girl! Her school was holding a raffle to raise money for an AED for the nurses office. I was happy to support the cause, and also very excited about the prize, a Wii. I had been admiring my siblings' Wiis and thinking about what a great family activity it is. Of course, I'm too cheap to shell out for one, but it was definitely on the wish list. My friend has been bringing Gracie home from school for me, since Rosie is too little to mingle in the germy cesspool that is kindergarten. When I opened the door on Friday to Gracie's incessant doorbell ringing, imagine my surprise when my friend handed me a Wii! Gracie won the raffle! It wasn't just any Wii, either. It was a Family Fun Pack with extra controllers and games! We all had a great weekend bowling and golfing and playing Mario Party. Mark even got his parents in on the action when they stopped in on their way home from Utah. (Isn't that sad? We live so far out here, we only get visitors as they drive by on long road trips!) So thanks Anthem Elementary! If only Gracie were old enough to hit the slots. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! Steven and I have a Wii and we love it! Our favorite game is guitar hero which we are adicted to =) Oh and I just love those pictures of Rosie she is so adorable! I can't wait to take pictures of my own baby!
Yeah for you, I never win anything in those school raffles. Wii is so much fun for families. We totally love it. My favorate is DDR. I also love boxing, i get addicted to it till I get really sore. The kids totally love mario party 8.
Hey Katie, This is Natalie, Dallas's Wife. I love the pictures of Rosie, she is soo precious. We also love the Wii, but have to visit Mindy and Steve to enjoy it!!
We have a blog too at dallasandnatalie.blogspot.com
WOW - Good going Gracie! My boys will be totally jealous. They have been begging for a Wii for ages now, but we haven't caved, yet. That sounds so fun.
Rosie is even more beautiful then I initialy realized! You are a very talented photographer. I keep thinking I need a better camera, but even if I broke down and bought a fancier one, I don't think my photos would be as great as yours!
-Alli
Post a Comment