Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome Charlotte Lucy!




Charlotte Lucy was born on June 14th at 5:30 am. We are so excited to finally have her here. (No, really. I am really, really excited that she's here.) She takes her place as #4 well. She sleeps like a champ and is very patient about her demands. My saintly, hard-working mom took the other kiddos and had them for 3 whole nights so I could spend some quality time with Lottie. That was a treat. Now they're back and I'm so glad to be a family again, but it was sure a nice break. I missed the dead silence in my house for just a few minutes this morning as I tried to get everybody ready while Mark was at meetings. The house was magically messing itself up and I forgot that Lottie didn't have her diaper on yet while I went to go get Rosie her clothes. Lottie reminded me that she really needed that diaper by pooping all down me, the dresser, and the carpet. Okay, Lottie, I will remember that one.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. Love the flowers. She is a beautiful baby!