Monday, September 13, 2010

Announcing Charlotte Lucy



I actually finished a child's birth announcement in a reasonable amount of time. Here it is!

I guess I should add on our story about this poem. It is in an Anne Geddes book that we have and when Gracie was about 3, she would have me read it to her. This was her favorite poem in it. I would hug her and tell her that she is a marvel. She would look at me and say sweetly, "Oh, I'm a marble!" and was quite delighted by the fact. It really stuck with her and she would talk about it sometimes out of the blue. So make sure you hug all of your little marbles so they know how special they are!

2 comments:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

I love it! I love that poem!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

Katie, I was trying to find you on facebook and I was totally unsuccessful..

Maybe you can find me, my email is nat_pearce@hotmail.com (facebook account)
or if you want to give me your email I'll find you!