Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blow Dryer Trauma

So my beloved blow dryer finally went all super nova on me and got hotter and hotter until finally, the smell of burning plastic became too much to bear and then it sparked and died. Sigh. After one traumatic day without a blow dryer (I hid) I ran to Wal-Mart and grabbed a new one. A fancy-schmancy one with ceramics and something about ions. Cool. Then I tried it. It made my hair so smooth and shiny and healthy--and FLAT! I miss my torched/fried but pleasantly poofy hair. I don't do the flat, silky shiny thing. Flat does not work with my face shape. At all. I've tried everything, even turning the ion switch to off ( they have that because. . .?) I bet nobody's ever been so bitter about healthy hair. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Carl and April said...

No suggestions but I would love to know the brand of your blow dryer, smooth and silky works for me. I am at odds with my blowdryer, it is of the frizzy inducing variety. I had a blow dryer catch on fire while I was doing my hair, I almost had a Micheal Jackson Pepsi commercial moment.