I already knew how cool BYU TV's online streaming was since we don't get BYU TV on our cable. You can access any program any time for a weeks worth of programming online. I love it! But now, the Church has come out with Mormon Channel, a new online radio channel. I can't wait! They have a segment with just scripture stories for kids, just stories from General Conference, and more. I wish I knew more about podcasting technology, but they are in the process of getting their iPhone app approved (how cool is that) and will be available for Blackberries, and it is already available in some areas on HD radio. Wow. And, if you have missed it, the Church has a YouTube channel (not to be outdone by the Pope!).
Wa-hoo! Ironing is fun again!
http://radio.lds.org/mc/eng/
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm super excited to but not to the point that I could say ironing would ever be fun. Laundry it the baine of my existance. It is at that time I miss my Missy.
Hey that is exciting...i am trying to see you hm book but don't know how. do i double click somewhere? I have tried and nothing. hmmmm.
now that i think about it, i think it has to be a regular post and not a side link.
Post a Comment