Monday, April 5, 2010

Rosie's Song



This is my first uploaded video to my blog. Yay! It is also my 2nd video on my new camera. Please turn you head on the side for proper viewing. I promise not to film sideways anymore. I'm not sure what is more entertaining, the foreground or the background. I like how my kids immediately dive for the back of the camera to see the picture I took. They are very amused by watching themselves.

(If you can't tell, Rosie is singing the primary song "Heavenly Father Loves Me")

3 comments:

Family of Disney said...

I love my Rosie!
Been missing you at park day!

Gilbert Gourmet Gals said...

Wow. Not sure what could possibly be cuter than that! Rosie's a wunderkind! Sis, can you add my new gmail to your blog's approved viewer list. It's stacyagrendelange@gmail.com. I won't use this e-mail for anything but blog access so keep sending stuff to my regular e-mail: esdelange..... Loved talking to you today. Stace

Ben said...

Rosie, what a star you are! That was SOOOOOOO cute. When Ben saw Rosie, he wanted to talk to her. He thought it was a webcam. We love you Rosie Jane.