Friday, February 29, 2008

Hooray for Nesting!

So I seriously underestimated my mom. Not only did she breeze through my big walk-in pantry (not just a little straightening, and full blown pull out everything and install shelves kinda clean) but she got the baby's room/my closet done and the laundry room done with time for shopping for baby at the outlets! Baby got some goodies (with matching headband)at Naartjie , my newest fave, and even Strasburg Children came through with a sale (who knew?). My mom is good. I, on the other hand, am pathetic, and landed in bed for the next few days while I had my turn with the flu. Lame! Maybe it's good that this baby is making no progress. Hopefully we've seen the last of nasty viruses, because this baby has to come at some point!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you got the flu too! I had a cold at the beginning of my pregnancy that didn't go away for like 3 weeks! Hopefully all of these nasty bugs that are plaguing your house will be gone by the time the new little one comes.

Oh I got your open house invitation in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited to be there! Count me in!