Monday, June 2, 2008

Bridgette's Blankies


I actually mailed them off to Chicago a month ago, but I still wanted to post about them. I finally finished Bridgette's blankies for her birthday donation. (Yes, her birthday was in December, but, c'mon, I was pregnant!) I didn't do as many as I wanted but I still have a bunch of fabric (thanks, Stace!) for next year. My mom donated a bunch too (thanks, Mom!) This isn't a great picture. Brian was being very naughty, in case you can't tell. I had to take the pic myself, too, which doesn't always work out so well. I wanted a picture to commemorate though. I really liked the brown one in the back with pink edging and brown stitching. There is a flower print in the brown that you can't see. Hopefully, Bridgette's angel buddies will like these. I know every little thing I have of Bridgette's is a treasure to me. I love to sew these blankies and think about the special angels that will receive them. I'll start sewing again in a few months for this year's donation. If I get a jump on it, maybe it will be on time!

No comments: