Thursday, April 2, 2009

Enough Already!

Aaargh! I can't take it any more! I have had enough of phrases like, "Me gotta go potty," or "Me thirsty." Brian started this one, and it spread to Gracie. Gracie started saying, "I'm like. . ." after her own sentences and then repeating herself. (example: "Wow, cool! I'm like, wow, cool!" ) Now Brian is catching on. Possibly the most upsetting is Gracie's penchant for repeating phrases without the starting consonants. Try it. You'll annoy yourself. After a full day of this, I'm ready to check into the nut house. Me going crazy!

2 comments:

Carl and April said...

I have believed for a long time now that motherhood makes us crazy. I see myself getting crazier everyday. Ask Carl, he'll tell you!

alligood said...

Ha ha ha ha........... me laugh at you! :-)
Wouldn't it be great if our children were just mini-adults without any annoying experimentation of language or social development??? I am often amazed at how these bizarre phrases or actions permeate our home for awhile. Makes me crazy, too - but still makes me laugh at someone else's expense! :-)
-Alli